By Prutha S. Patel (@PSPatel)
1. With S2 of Disney Channel’s Stuck in the Middle back now, what were you most excited about fans getting to see coming up?
I'm really excited for fans to see how we have all matured and grown into who are characters are. I also love how the writers have incorporated some of our own personal traits, personalities and uniqueness into our characters.
2. Beyond the general set up, can you tell us a bit more about “Stuck in the Waterpark – The Movie?”
There's not a lot I can give away with Stuck In the Waterpark but I will say we are hitting the ground running this season.
3. What has it been like working on a show of this nature?
Working on this show can be very hectic at times because there's so many of us. We are all minors so we all have to do school for a certain amount of hours a day plus film. It can be hard with some scenes since the little’s can only work a certain amount of hours, still do school and sometimes be in scenes with all of us.
All in all though it's a lot of fun and I have to say we are so blessed so have such a great crew and cast.
4. What would you hope to see for Rachel in the coming episodes and hopefully future seasons?
I would love to see Rachel mature throughout time and maybe get a long lasting boyfriend. I think that would be cool for her
5. Are there any philanthropic organizations that you’re currently working with and what made you want to focus on those particular ones?
I am working with The Thirst Project right now. It provides clean water safe drinking water to third world countries. I enjoy helping those in need and feel it’s important to give back. I am soon to be getting involved in another organization so make sure to keep an eye out for that.
6. Quick! What's a fun fact about you that fans don’t know?
A quick fact that my fans don't know about me is that I can be a really, really lazy person at times. I can stay in bed for 18 hours straight and be content
7. Anything else you’d like to say to those reading watching?
Honestly, for those reading this I just want to say thank you for all your support. It really does mean a lot to me because if it weren't for you I wouldn't be able to do what I do. Reading each message and seeing you supporting me makes my job so fulfilling.