By Cara Grassi (@caramichelles)
1. Congratulations on all of your success in this last year! Can you tell us a little about your project, ICE and your character?
ICE centers around the renowned, family run business, Greene & Greene Diamond Company. There's a lot of drama, grit, and intensity. My character, Willow Greene, has diamonds in her blood. She's got a great eye for stones.
2. There are definitely a few big names on that cast! Were you at all intimidated when you start shooting with them? What was that experience like?
It actually wasn't so much intimidating, as it was inspiring and motivating. Watching so many wonderful actors/actresses work fuels me up with inspiration.
3. You also worked on the Disney Channel’s Liv and Maddie recently. Was it challenging for you to settle into a show that’s been running for quite some time?
No it wasn't challenging at all! Everyone was so nice and welcoming. Especially the creators Ron Hart and John Beck. I truly had the best time with everyone.
4. What kind of show or film would you like to try next?
I think it would be the coolest thing in the world to be a part of a western film.
5. Are there any projects that you’re working that we should be keeping an eye out for in the new year?
Yes, I do.
6. Are there any shows/movies you’re currently hooked on.
There were so many films that came out in 2016 that I fell in love with. Some are: Paterson, Silence, The Lobster, LA LA Land, Sing Street, and Captain Fantastic. All really great.
7. And lastly, anything else you would like to say to the readers and viewers?